20081013

Vulnerable


Pureness transcends myself. Waterfalls, tress, chirping. I am fortunate to be here, to feel and continue. I see no goal that matters and nothing worth owning. I wish no power.

We are here as magnificent beings doing beautiful things. I gasp in wonder.

I sleep tonight thinking of the brilliance beyond me.

Any moment we can pass on. Yes, we are bound to hurt and be hurt. Forget these goals. Be Here. Be Now. Be True. Be Vulnerable.

I remember Alan. True Alan. Vulnerable Alan. Regretless Alan. He wished no power, and he did magnificent things. I feel no emptiness. Only completeness.

Quickly we grow old. Waiting any longer costs more than we can afford.

There is no purpose that grants us happiness. There is no satisfaction in changing others. Know what we are, and feel no shame.

I am:

Sensitive

Intelligent

Arrogant

Strong

Selfish

Tenacious

Goofy

Creative

Internal

Self-Conscious

Forgiving

Passionate

Condescending

Awkward

No comments: