20090531

Darling

Darling, I want to make you happy, but I see a more powerful force than me, something very appealing wrapped in torment. I’m sorry. I wish I could make this easy for you. I know it’s difficult. I have faith you will overcome the torment. How could you not? You have overcome so many things before.

I want you to see that you’re worth more than this. You’re worth honesty, respect, consideration, love, and caring. You are worth everything that you are. People are worth what they are.

When I look at you, I see something worth being vulnerable for, someone worth taking risk over. You’re worth risking my sanity.

This is not an easy road. Part of what makes life grand is traveling awful roads. Awful roads shape our shoes, define us, and we grow. Grow to the stars.

No comments: