20090121

I Love.

Dancing in my underwear. So what. I’m still a rock star.
Laughing.
Catching up with a friend.
Relaxing in the hot tube with stars above. Or snowing. Blowing snow.
Discussing philosophy. Perhaps meaningless. Love It.
Being cheerful. Smile. Love people.
Running in a downpour. Intense soundtrack needed.
Writing poetry to radiohead.
Painting.
Playing the piano while feeling especially sad.
Having a great connection with someone new ☺
Snowboarding in tree runs. Relentless… until you fall.
Kicking my dad’s ass in racquetball.
Smiling at beautiful women. Dancing with them.
PASSIONATE DRUNKEN DANCING ☺
Going to a tear jerker.
Create some bitchin future plans (rarely follow though, half of life is dreaming).
That feeling after my workout.
Flooring the gas pedal. Tight turns. Loud music. Make the passenger nervous.
Buying something hottt to wear.
Spending money on something unneeded and impractical.
Cleaning my room and car. Accomplished.
Missing my motorcycle.
Reading a clinically insane author.

1 comment:

Momo said...

I love this one. It just makes me smile.